So, I’ve had a few people ask me what my pregnancy must haves are. 100% something I hadn’t really thought about before but now I am! I’ve put together a simple list of my top go to products/items during these 9 months of CRAZY!
- Prenatal Vitamins – I switched to the Ritual Vitamins for this pregnancy and so far I love them! They smell so dang good!
- Pregnancy Pillow– Get you a good prego pillow or just use multiple pillows for support. This is the one I have – it’s pretty big, tbh, but it really does come in handy esp in the later months when you’re super uncomfortable.
- Big water bottleto make sure you’re drinking enough through the day. This is the most recent water bottle I’ve purchased from Amazon and LOVE it! y’all, it’s funny how a water bottle can hold you accountable!
- Coconut Oil for stretch marks – I get the Central Market Organic Coconut Oil from the grocery store…super simple and affordable. This is what I used when I was prego with Kennedy and didn’t get stretch marks. I also put this on Kennedy every night until the was probably 5 months old.
- Pant Expanders– I’m so excited about these! Just go these from Amazon and, fingers crossed, will work through my entire pregnancy!
Other great items to keep close…
- Nausea Medicine – I chewed Ginger Gum the first trimester (CVS or Walgreens)
- Comfy Shoes – especially as you enter the third trimester and your starting to feel uncomfortable
- Safe Beauty Products – may need to switch up some items you usually use. Do your research & ask your doctor.
- Comfy Clothes – There are a few maternity pieces I purchased with Kennedy but TBH I tried to simply size up in regular clothes/brands. I appreciate and love some maternity pieces they can just be expensive!
- With that being said, I did purchase (1) pair of maternity jeans, from Target, with Kennedy and LOVED them! I don’t think it would be horrible to get one or two pairs, esp if they are more comfy for you!
- Tops: If I purchased maternity tops I would try to get the ones without the fringe on the sides so I could wear them after! Aerie is such a good store, IMO, because their items are oversized already! Perfect for a growing bump.
- I’ll work on a list of retailers / maternity items I recommend.
Okay, so there it is! My simple list of top pregnancy must haves! What are some of yours?
I will make sure to publish another blog post for postpartum must haves!
Leave a Reply